All personal information that KIPF SOE Research Center("Center") processes is collected, retained and processed under relevant statutes or with the consent of each person whose information becomes subject to this Policy("data subject"). As data subject, please check the following and decide if you agree or not.
1. Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
We, at the Center, collect and use personal information users filled out to provide permission to Center’s video lectures.
2. Personal Information Collected
Required items : name, phone number, e-mail address
3. Period of Retaining and Using Personal Information
By purpose of processing personal information are attained
4. Destruction of Personal Information
We destroy user personal information immediately after the purposed of processing personal information are attained.
5. Matters pertaining to Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
No personal information collected and retained by Center is provided ant third party without consent of a user.
6. Right to refuse consent and disadvantages due to such refusal
User can refuse collecting personal information, but can’t apply training due to such refusal.
You have been familiar with the guidelines for this Agreement and may not agree with the above.
However, if you disagree, your application for training will be restricted.